TEAM DYNAMITE 2015
Sabine Saldanha, 17
Sabine is a senior at the Campbell High School's International Baccalaureate program. She loves to dance, cook, listen to music, and travel. This is my first year as a part of Team Dynamite but I was a speaker along with my team Shift Racing at TEDx Youth @TheBeltline 2013. I’m not sure what I want to do in the future but I hope to find a career involving technology and communications.
- My favorite subjects in school are English and Physics.
- My favorite food is bread
- My favorite place that I have visited is Dubai.
Kalyann Teasley, 14
Kalyann is a 9th grader at Maynard Holbrook Jackson High School. She enjoys drawing, playing soccer, swimming and is an advocate for legalizing cannabis oil for medical conditions. She wants to be a cardio-thoracic surgeon in the U.S. Navy.
- My favorite subject in school is Math.
- My favorite food is dragon claws (chicken feet).
- My 'new' favorite place that I have visited is Chicago, IL.
Evan Barnard, 16
Evan is a junior at Johns Creek High School, and enjoys playing fiddle and mandolin. Evan loves science, and has been conducting scientific research on roadside soil for the past four years to determine the effect of roads on adjacent habitats. He also loves birdwatching and founded the Georgia Young Birders Club.
- My favorite food is doughnuts.
- My favorite subject is science.
- My favorite place I have visited is the Island of Delos.
Jackson Teasley, 11
Jackson, a Team Dynamite Alumnus is a 5th grader attending Atlanta Neighborhood Charter School in Atlanta. Jackson plays soccer and basketball, wants to be a paleontologist, soccer pro and is an aspiring professional gamer.
- My favorite subject in school is Social Studies
- My favorite food is pizza.
- My 'new' favorite place that I have visited is SMITE World Championships in Atlanta.
- If I could change something in the world it would be to invent a teleportation machine.