William Teasley, Co-Organizer
- During the day I help high school students and adults access college.
- If I could do anything I would travel the world with my family and volunteer in each destination.
- If I had a superpower it would be Super Speed.
- I would use it to sleep late and still get kids to school and work on time.
- I organize TEDxYouth@TheBeltline to give young people a chance to share their journeys, inspiring stories and ideas worth doing.
Favorite TED Talk: Sir Ken Robinson: Bring on the learning revolution!
Chandra Farley, Co-Organizer
- During the day I help nonprofits save money by reducing their energy and water bills.
- If I had a superpower it would be to Understand All Languages.
- I would use it to communicate with anyone in the world and intergalactic species to solve problems.
- I organize TEDxYouth@TheBeltline to create the space for young people to connect with their peers and find support to turn ideas to action.
Favorite TED Talk: Mellody Hobson: Color blind or color brave?
Allison Gars, Speaker Coach & TEAM DYNAMITE Coordinator
- During the day I work as a Client Relations Manager for a financial company and during the evening I am a Life Coach and Speaker Coach.
- If I had a super power it would be Teleportation.
- I would use that super power to travel all over the world.
- William got me to do this by promising to grant me my superpower!
Favorite TED Talk: Jill Bolte Taylor's stroke of insight
Jewel Anderson, Sponsorship and Marketing
- I am the founder of Under30 Following the Vision and I help nonprofits with their marketing and branding strategy.
- If I had a superpower it would be to have super brain power.
- I would use it to come up with all of the solutions to solving global issues such as curing diseases and world hunger.
- Chandra recruited me to help bring more awareness to this awesome event.
Erica Jong, Event Logistics
- During the day I engage with the people around me as much as I can in meaningful ways that help and support our children's school, our neighborhood, my own sense of worth and happiness.
- If I could do anything, I would start a cooperative design house for young people to learn and create different forms of fiber arts.
- If I had a super power it would be Telekinesis (the ability to move objects with my mind).
- I would use that super power to clean up litter to keep our streets and my house clean.
- William got me to do this by asking.
Favorite TED Talk: Viktor Frankl: Why to believe in others
Tiffany Rivers, TEAM DYNAMITE Coordinator
- During the day I work as Program Coordinator for Youth Entrepreneurs Atlanta at Georgia Pacific.
- If I could do anything, I would spend more time with those who matter the most.
- If I had a super power it would be Duplication (copy myself).
- I would use that copy to go grocery shopping and cook me meals while I'm working.
- William got me to do this by attending TEDxYouth@PiedmontPark in 2011.
Favorite TED Talk: Philip Zimbardo: The demise of guys?